Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Well, Mom and Dad came to visit for a long birthday weekend, and we had a great time, although now that they've departed, I remembered that I forgot to find some locally made fudge for Dad. We did a little exploring, played a little pinochle, worked in the yard, and had a really nice, relaxed, and fun visit. For some reason I let them talk me into staying in the master bedroom while they slept in the guest room, on a trundle and day bed. Mom says she liked the ceiling glitter flecks at night. We neglected to bring either of our cameras most places, but on one day of running shot some photos on the go. This is one from inside the vehicle of the front of the house. My parents provided the front porch swing as a birthday/housewarming gift and it adds a perfect, if almost too cute touch to the house. The crabapple tree in front of the master bedroom window is fully aflame with flowers now, and the maple on the neutral ground is glowing red - my favorite.
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: