Sunday, April 09, 2006

Wallpaper Project Part II - beginnings. I've decided to address the smaller bathroom and get all of the wallpapering effort out of the way. The ladies who do the work are slow as molasses but they do excelent, qualitiy work. During the work in the bigger bathroom, it took 2 ladies 4 days to strip and repaper the room. This was because they took Thursday off to go bowl. In the half bath, they've stripped it a week ago and left all of their tools in a tidy pile in the bedroom - but have been incognito for a week. I haven't heard back from them in a week. I'm trying not to think this is odd. In this town, where you can walk through a furniture store for 40 minutes unapproached and give up on trying to buy something because of salesperson apathy, and where service providers often opt to simply not call or show up for appointments, maybe the fact that I have their tools and supplies stockpiled in my bedroom is a good sign. Maybe I'll learn more about that this week.  Posted by Picasa

No comments: