Sunday, April 09, 2006

So, here is the main bathroom, wall paper completed and reinstalled fixtures repaired (in one case). Now I've realized that my small mosaic tile wallpaper pattern makes the room look humongously empty. What kind of wall decor is next? I don't want to hammer nails into the paper...the walls are plaster so anything of any weight significance would require molly bolts and look horrible when I leave and try to sell. Tho in keeping with the whole mosaic bathroom I'm leaning toward a lot of ivy. Except the shelves around the tub are not wide enough to hold potted plants. I'm out of ideas on this one. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

CCCCppppCCppp said...

Perhaps you could build a little bamboo sort of bridge up over across the tub after the fashion of a bed table that would rest on either side of the tub for you plants, candles, bath accessories?

Anonymous said...

blimey!!!

just how many bathrooms have you got????


:-)