Sunday, July 17, 2005

This is ALL BACKWARDS!!

Ok, I know that when photos are posted one at a time as this program and associated photo editor force you to do should not be that hard. Problem is I start posting in a chronological order, according to the trip...first New Zealand, then Thailand. This is how I go through remembering the details and locations of the images. It takes a bit of time.

In order for me to do that so that it makes chronological sense to the reader, I would have to jot it all down, and post it in reverse, because the latest post always appears at top. But, as much as I like you all, I just can't be bothered to do that....I am tired, sunburnt, a little sleep deprived, and I just don't feel like resorting everything I have posted. So, if you'll bear with me, this series of posts is all backward. If you start with the New Zealand, 2005 posting, about half way down the page, and work up, you'll get the order as I plugged it in. It is certainly not necessary.

In the meantime, I will look to find if there is a way to reverse the posting for more chronological continuity, or maybe even think about how I post things in the future. Enjoy~!

No comments: