Wednesday, December 26, 2007

What YOU, gentle viewers, have been up to...

I have to give credit to JKirlin for the "gentle viewers" moniker. I probably know very few of you, and for all I know, you could be smearing yourselves with peanut butter while reading this.

A quick perusal at my Sitemeter stats over the last couple of months shows a few interesting trends in the readers who visit the site. First off, thanks for visiting, and re-visiting! Next time you do so, would you mind logging into some server or network in a really obscure place on the map, so my map's red dots can fill in more fully? I need a few hits from Outer Mongolia, or all of Central Asia, for that matter, to help fill in the blanks on my world map hit-shower.

Apparently, a couple of folks are really interested in the following posts, in this order (with links!):

  • Various Nepali holy day festivals
  • Ankor Wat, Cambodia (and every spelling iteration imaginable)
  • The post about my dog potentially having OCD
  • Iframe, Morocco - the mountain retreat
  • The 2006 Christmas Shot (not the 2o07 version). Sorry all you who thought that this was an actual, drinkable shot recipe
  • My front porch railing repair (perhaps because I used the term "This Old House" in the post title? hmmmm)
  • Cherry Pie (sorry, a friend made that and I don't have the recipe)
  • And finally, one that makes absolutely no sense to me. Now, I can see the others getting lots of hits because of travel, food, or home repair interests...I get that. But this one? I have no idea...Marty & Kendra's son, Gabe....aka, Dolphin Boy

At any rate, thanks for reading!!

1 comment:

jkirlin said...

How did you know about the peanut butter??