Sunday, January 01, 2006

My nephew Kyle and neice Casey at Christmas, near Houston. I made a quick trip down, only known to their parents, in which I showed up on Christmas morning with my most huge suitcase filled with a ton of gifts, and a minimal change of clothes in a day pack. It was like playing Auntie Santa Claus. Mille filled the photographer role perfectly - she was two-fisted with cameras snapping shots at every gift opening! And Keith did wrapping, trash, and bow patrol on the side. I then used this giant, weightless bag of wrapping paper to put in my giant suitcase for the return trip, and packed my day pack in there as well, so that it be thrown about all alone in that cavernous suitcase. All in all, it was a great surprise factor, a wonderful Christmas, and an entirely smooth and organized operation. What else would you expect? Posted by Picasa

No comments: