Sunday, June 15, 2008

The Norwegians Have Arrived!!





Anita & Arve (pronounced like Ave, kind of) arrived on Monday, June 2, and we quickly proceeded to the grocery store to load up on a few necessities. Like an extra "big ass" suitcase for their trip, in which they could pack their extra purchases. And of course, beer, wine, brats, and other bbq accouterments. The bbq went off without a hitch, with some new and old friends and co-workers enjoying a meal graciously cooked up by my friend Jim, who took on grilling duties.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool. Way Cool. If i was to ever tour the SW, you'd be my guide. 2A did will to have you along and I know you were a good sport in LV. Good on ya.

Right. I'm mid-walkabout myself so i need to get back to loafing and giddiness. Talk to you soon.