Thursday, December 22, 2005

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!

Well, I have not updated much as I don't have internet connectivity outside of work for the time being. I won't have exotic location shots to post for a time to come yet, but stay tuned for things like chaos~~~~order at home as I settle in, and wacky photos of some of the crazy stunts I will get up to between now and the new year, such as:

  • replacing the water heater….dangerous and fun!
  • scraping ice away from the driveway annoyingly necessary!!
  • Changing the locks (since the keys I got when I bought the house are 3rd generation wal-mart copies) scary!
  • Pulling trash from out of the crawl space …just plain wrong!
  • And finding an appropriate disposal for the automotive gas tank and muffler left in the garage by the former owners!!!

WOW!!!!


At any rate - to all of my Family, Friends, Colleagues, and web voyeurs -- Wherever you Are in the World -- have a Merry Christmas, a Happy New Year, or Whatever Floats your Boat.

No pun intended to the Alvheimers!!

No comments: